Commemorate loved ones who have passed with a custom portrait to help comfort those who are mourning the loss of a baby and/or family members. This order is either a digital portrait that will be emailed to you as a high resolution file to print at your convenience or now available printed and ready to be framed or a high quality canvas!
Portrait can be done with Jesus holding infant or standing by a loved one or simply a family member with wings by themselves. It is totally up to you. The blanket around the infant can be a custom color and the quote is optional. I can also do Jesus sitting or standing, with a hand on a loved ones shoulder, the options are endless, just let me know what you have in mind. I can use multiple photos to create the perfect family photo also. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
-Custom Faceless family Portrait, Family Portrait, Custom Family Portrait, Personalized Portrait, Gift for Mom, Gift for Dad
This order will is a digital portrait that will be emailed to you as a high resolution file to print at your convenience or sent to you as a print or as a high quality canvas!
-Send me pictures through messenger so I can create a one of a kind family portrait for you
-Portraits will be full body portraits with white background unless you specify half body or different color background.
-If you would like personalization please message me or specify in the personalization option
Now available as a High Quality Canvas! Shipping times are about 5 days shipping but please allow 2 weeks for me to create your custom portrait.
● FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED. I am happy to help you find frames for your posters or canvases, please feel free contact me about it.
● All posters are printed on high quality 255 gsm 68 lb professional paper with high-end professional grade equipment.
● I ship smaller size posters (5x7 and 8x10) flat, supported with 2 cardboards in a bubble envelope and larger size posters rolled in mailing tubes. Rolled posters can easily be rolled towards the opposite size to flatten. I use professional quality paper that is not effected by rolling. It will flatten out easily.
● Portraits take 7-10 business days to draw once photos are received and then 24-48 hours to make any revisions(if needed). After the proof is approved, I ship standard orders within 2 business days. Shipping takes about 1 week. Please contact me if you’re in a hurry, I’ll do my best to help you.
● All portraits are custom after the order is received for the specific customer, this is why I CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS. Please read my return policy for details.
*If you need Priority Placement(to get the portrait drawn in 1 week)or Rush shipping please let me know and I can create a listing for you to pay the difference.
You MAY use these images:
- As printed art in your home
- In personal invitations, cards, and announcements to family
- As wallpaper on your own personal computer or other device
You MAY NOT use these images:
- For your own monetary gain, such as selling prints or other items with these images on them
By purchasing you agree to these terms and conditions. Thank you for understanding. The above image is my personal creation and artwork and I would like to continue to share my artwork without loosing credit.
>>FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS<<
~Can you combine multiple photos?
Yes! I have done that multiple times!
~Can you use photos that are not full body pictures?
Yes I can do that for you. I have experience making full body portraits only using face photos of half body.
~Can you use inspo pictures from Pinterest or google for clothing, hair etc?
Yes I have done this and it is also very helpful if you want certain hairstyle, jewlry, clothing or anything else in the portrait.
~Can you rush my order?
Of course I can! You can use the listing below to prioritize your order in my queue. This will have your portrait done in 5-7 days with any revisions(if needed) and ready to ship or email to you as soon as I receive approval.also let me know your deadline so I can make note of that
Can you rush my shipping?
Yes I can do this as well as prioritizing your order in my queue with the listing above. All you you need to do is send me a message so I can calculate expedited shipping costs to your zip code and give you a quote and if you agree I make you a custom listing.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
May 11, 2023
Beautiful, what a gift for a friend grieving the loss of her baby. Thank you so much.
Apr 14, 2023
Feb 16, 2023
Feb 8, 2023
Jan 15, 2023
I placed an order and then had a miscarriage while the portrait was being developed. I kindly requested to cancel my order because it no longer reflected our family accurately. I was told that a new portrait could be created for me to reflect our new family dynamic. I followed up twice over the past week and a half asking if our conversation via chat was adequate for the order to be updated or if I needed to formally place another order. I haven’t heard an answer. Patricia was originally super supportive and responsive, I just don’t know what happened and would love to get a response. I’d still love to update my order as we had discussed in our chat. I can definitely change my review if/when I have a product to rate. Thank you so much.